1º: Toys and colors


Good morning everybody!
I hope you had a very good weekend (fin de semana). I went to the mountains ⛰ (montañas) to take a walk (dar un paseo) and there is a lot of flowers 🌸🌷🌻🌺(flores), it is beautiful!
Dog Smiling GIF


Hoy (today) vamos a continuar con la unidad 6. En la anterior clase aprendisteis el nombre de varios juguetes en inglés, ¿os acordáis? Si queréis repasarlos pinchad aquí.

1. Time to play! En este juego, tenéis que hacer click en el altavoz para escuchar la palabra, seguidamente tenéis que leerla y unirla con su correspondiente dibujo. Haz click en la imagen para comenzar.



Nota: Hay dos palabras nuevas que quizás no conocéis → bat: pala ; teddy: osito de peluche ; ball: pelota

2. Ahora, mirad (look) atentamente la siguiente tienda de juguetes (toys shop). Si pudieseis elegir 3 juguetes para llevaros a casa, ¿cuáles cogeríais?


  • Choose three (3) toys that you like most. Remember to write your name 😊 
Ejemplo → Teacher Estela: I like the scooter, the balloons and the board game!


3. Por último, voy a adjuntar la siguiente actividad que la podréis realizar de forma opcional para repasar los colores y los juguetes que estamos aprendiendo. Podéis enviarme la actividad a mi correo: eestebang02@larioja.edu.es. ¡Haced click en la imagen para poder descargarla!

That's all for today! I am going to prepare my lunch because I am hungry 😋. See you on Friday!
Spongebob Squarepants Eating GIF
Big hug,
Teacher Estela 🌱



















Comentarios

  1. Hi teacher!
    I like the plane,the car and board game.
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello!
    I like the kite the car and football.
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi teacher Estela!
    I like the balloons, the plane and the scooter.
    Bye...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Estela! I like the teddy, the scooter and the ball. Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello!!!
    I like the plane,the car and board game.
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello Estela!!
    I am Martina. I like the skateboard, the scooter and the ball.
    Bye!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello!!!
    I like the plane,the car and football.
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello Estela!
    I like the scooter, the car and the airplane.
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hi teacher!
    I like the scooter, the scateboard and the plane.
    Bye!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Galilea Pineda
    Hi teacher!
    I like the Doll.
    Bye ! 🙋‍♀️

    ResponderEliminar
  11. ASIER. I like the telescope, the scooter and the pogo stick

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario