Infantil: Family members

Good morning everybody!
I hope you had a very good weekend (fin de semana). I went to the mountains ⛰ (montañas) to take a walk (dar un paseo) and there is a lot of flowers 🌸🌷🌻🌺 (flores)it is beautiful!
Dog Smiling GIF

Comenzamos! Hoy vamos a repasar los miembros de la familia 👦👧👪👵👴👶 Are you ready? Let's go!

1. Time to sing! Es hora de cantar, haz click en las imágenes para cantar conmigo las siguientes canciones:
  • Family song: Sesame Street


  • Finger Family


  • My family


2. Para los más mayores (5 años principalmente) dejo de forma opcional los siguientes juegos que los pueden realizar con la ayuda de un mayor. Time to play!

  • Game 1 - Matching Game: ¡Encuentra las parejas!


  • Game 2 - Picture test
  • Game 3 - Vocabulary Quizz




That's all for today! I am going to prepare my lunch because I am hungry 😋. See you on Friday!
Spongebob Squarepants Eating GIF
Big hug,
Teacher Estela 🌱






Comentarios