SUMMER IN SWITZERLAND!

Good morning everybody!!!
How are you? I hope everyone is happy 😄 and excited 😍. 
How was your summer 😎💦🌞? This summer has been so hot 😪 and weird (raro) 😷, but anyway, I hope you enjoyed your summer!

Did you go to the swimming pool? 
summer pool GIF by Frappuccino

Or did you go to a river? 
river mountain GIF

Or maybe you went to the beach?
fun in the sun GIF by Sesame Street

Tell me! (Contadme!

I have been in Switzerland the whole summer! 

But in Switzerland there are no beaches ❌🌊. So what did I do when it was hot? I went to many many many alpine lakes (lagos alpinos)!!! These lakes are formed when the snow ⛄ in the mountains melts (se derrite), and they are very cold (están muy fríos) 💦😨!! 

I am going to show you some photos of the places I have been to!









Espero que os haya gustado este post chicos y chicas. Me gustaría deciros que muy tristemente, este año no voy a poder estar con vosotros en el colegio. Aún así, os animo a que sigáis aprendiendo inglés con la misma alegría y motivación que el curso pasado. Este año va a ser más raro pero las ganas de aprender no pueden faltar porque sois los mejores, ¡y lo estáis haciendo increíblemente bien! 💪

Os deseo un muy buen curso escolar a todos, espero que cojáis con ganas la gran ola de inglés que comienza en septiembre, y bueno, ¡seguiremos en contacto por este blog! 😉💚

Big hug,
Teacher Estela 🌱



Comentarios